“Patagonia Expedition” Interior
With the care to detail that has gone into the engineering and design of the “Patagonia” you can travel with all of the amenities of home.
Inner Dimensions of the Cabin
- Length: 17’4″ (5232 mm)
- Width: 7’7″ (2311 mm)
- Height: 6’7″ (2006 mm)
- U-shaped seating area for up to 4 people with adjustable swivel top table on pedestal is located on the left side at the front of the cabin
- Seating area converts into additional sleeping area
- The Dining Table is crafted from a beautiful ‘coffee brown’ recycled paper surfacing material with an extreme high impact resistance. Its stain and heat resistance is comparable to high-end natural and man-made materials, yet is the leading green surfacing product on the market. The UV stability and ease of care and maintenance make it an excellent choice for this go anywhere vehicle.
- The GXV “Natura™ Wall” opening wall panel lets you experience nature from the comfort of the Dining area. It opens 90° for optimal panoramic views and increased air-flow. When the outside elements are more than you wish to have inside, the window located in this wall can be opened (with screen), or remain closed for just viewing the outdoors.
- Booth seats are covered in premium Alcantara® black fabric and accented by luxurious gold-tone/black cloth upholstery. Alcantara® is a cutting-edge, innovative material used in the high-end automotive world and preferred for its aesthetic and functional qualities that cannot be found in other coverings. It combines softness with high resistance to wear-and-tear along with ease of maintenance.
- 2 reading lamps illuminate the dining table area for those times when books, maps, and computers are the subject of focus.
- A magazine rack located in the corner keeps the reading material within reach
Dometic skylight provides natural light and ventilation above the dining table
- Comfortable Queen-size mattress with suspension and ventilation system – located in the rear of the living area. Size: 60″ x 80″ ( 152 4 mm x 2032 mm )
- Bed height adjusts with electric switch to allow for easy access to underbed storage
- Windows with Screens and Roller Shades located at both the head and foot of the bed
- Reading lamp
- Above bed storage compartments
- Bed is covered with a custom made spread of gold-tone and black upholstery
- Composite sandwich panel walls with integrated door
- Thetford Cassette Toilet system for easy removal and disposal of waste
- The bath walls are covered with Corian ® for ease of cleaning
- Oval Stainless Steel Sink with faucet
- Shower – Adjustable height head
- Teak medicine cabinet with mirror
- Teak sink cabinet for storage with Corian countertop
- Window provides ventilation
- Dometic skylight provides natural light along with ventilation
The warmth of beautiful woods coupled with the clean lines of granite and Stainless Steel appliances make this galley a place where you will enjoy preparing many meals.
- Hand crafted alder wood kitchen cabinets are topped by black granite with a chiseled edge. Mosaic tiles of etched glass as a backsplash create a feel of elegance and reflect the under cabinet lights to the work surface below.
- Slide-out Pantry located in lower cabinet line: 15″ x 36″
- All drawers and cabinet doors are equipped with positive locking hardware
- Stainless steel sink has prep area / drain board incorporated into it, single handle faucet
- Vitrifrigo stainless steel 2-drawer freezer/refrigerator is marine-grade. Vitrifrigo is a leader in the manufacturing of premium refrigeration products for the mobile industry both on land and on water. This drawer refrigerator—3.7 cu.ft. and freezer— 2.7 cu.ft. keeps all items neatly inside as you travel. No more opening the refrigerator and having things spill out onto the floor. The door is equipped with a positive lock system.
- Webasto Diesel Cooktop. The diesel burner is integrated into the cooktop; therefore, eliminating the need for an open flame. This heats the CERAN® cooking surface, which has room for 2 small, or 1 large, pot or saucepan. Only the glass ceramic cooking surface is visible, which is robust and easy to care for. The control panel includes a temperature control, high-elevation button, and an indicator that blinks if the cooktop is hot to the touch.
- Sharp microwave/convection oven with bake, roast & grill features. 1.5 cf, stainless steel
- Stainless steel towel bar
- Large storage compartment, suitable in size for an ATV or motorcycle, or lots of other gear. Accessible by 4’x4’ doors located on the left & right at the rear. Full 8’ width storage area. Ramps and winch can be added for toy loading.
- 3-Exterior Tool/Utility Boxes: 2 ea. measuring 33″x49″x26″, the other is 21″x26″x26″
- Roof Rack on top of cab
- Inside storage spaces include:
◊ Wardrobe for hanging clothes with pull-out closet rod
•••for ease of access. 36″ deep.
◊ Large storage cabinet with shelves, above
•••refrigerator: 31″ x 15″
◊ Storage cabinet above with 3 drawers below located adjacent to dining
© Global Expedition Vehicles® 2010