“Patagonia Expedition” Technical
Electrical & Mechanical Systems
- Fischer Panda 6 kW Generator: 120v 60 Hz. Super Silent Technology. Coupled to the engine coolant heater for warm starts in cold conditions. Fischer Panda generators are smaller, lighter, and up to 4 times quieter than comparable generators. This 6 kW Genset is powered by the reliable Kubota Z482 twin cylinder diesel engine and Fischer Panda’s proprietary 100% water cooled asynchronous electrical end. This unit can produce up to 50 amps at 120v with a noise level rating of 48 decibels at 20 feet. Fischer Panda is the only choice for people who are serious about quality!.
- Outback 120v Inverter: 2800 Watt, Mobile, 30 amp AC input, 120v/60Hz.
- It produces true sine wave AC electricity. The integrated smart battery charger uses multiple stages to perform quick recharging while prolonging battery life, saving your batteries and generator from unnecessary wear. All circuit boards are conformal coated to prevent corrosion from airborne moisture. The Outback inverter is the next generation in advanced power management.
- Solar panels – 2 high-efficiency 175 watt PV modules
- Outback solar charge controller. Innovative solar harvesting and battery charging algorithms allow you to maximize your systems potential and can increase your renewable energy yield by up to 30%
- Control panels for power management and monitoring of liquid levels
- Battery main switch with overload interrupter
- DC power supplied by (3) AGM batteries: 765Ah, 12v
- All wiring, and switching systems are marine-grade
- Power outlets for 12V DC and 120V AC
- 120V shore power connection
- 2 ea Farenheit 11.2″ wide, ceiling mount monitors. Monitor will swivel for optimal viewing angle.
- Farenheit Mobile Video System: CD, DVD, AM/FM, SD Card, MP3 connection
- 4 Cabin Speakers
- Marine Cabin Lighting: Low Amp draw Fluorescents and Spots strategically placed for maximum illumination
- LED Reading Lights at Dining and Bed
- European Lighting Control system is state-of-the-art technology allowing all cabin lights to be controlled from backlit Touch Panels. Includes dimmer and programmable features including a “welcome home” setting.
- Motion-sensor LED light above at entry door
- Large underbed storage compartment is well-lit with 6 spots.
- 125 gallons (473 liters) freeze-proof drinking water tank
- Stainless Steel Indel Marine hot water heater
- 46 gallons (174 liters) gray water tank
- All plumbing is insulated to prevent freezing
- Water filtration system
Heating, Ventilation and A/C systems
- Webasto EVO 3900w Air Heater with low fuel consumption
- (.05 to .13 gph during operation), operates at variable temperatures via electronic thermostat. Short heat up times.
- High Altitude Control Module for EVO Air Heater
- Webasto Hydronic Thermo-90 Coolant Heater operates from 6,100 to 26,000 Btu. It can provide “engine-off” heating, maintain minimum operating engine temperature, and preheat your engine in cold weather.
- 7 Day digital timer with alarm
- Carrier Air-V 15,000 BTU Low Profile Air Conditioner, with integrated Heat module
- Fantastic Vent #6600 with RF Remote in Kitchen Area
- Fire & smoke detector/alarm
- Fire Extinguisher
Your destination calls —
…………………..Let our GXV “Patagonia” take you there.
© Global Expedition Vehicles® 2010