…….When Destination Calls . . .
…….Your Patagonia will get you there!
The Patagonia XV-Expedition Vehicle will make North America your playground! The Rocky Mountains, Death Valley, Baja Peninsula, Hudson Bay, Alaska, Maine, Appalachian Mountains and everything in between is within limits for the Patagonia. We’re talking serious road and off road travel made easy.
The Patagonia is a true all-purpose toy and gear hauling machine. A fully enclosed garage provides storage and protection for your ATV or Motorcycles. Second row cab seats make it comfortable for four to ride. The Patagonia’s roomy body exudes luxury, but yet still functional. With the care to detail that has gone into the engineering and design of the “Patagonia” you can travel with many home amenities.
The Patagonia is a green thinking, self reliant, luxury expedition vehicle that can go to places that a typical 4×4 RV could only dream of going. Global Expedition Vehicles are much more than an extreme off-road RV. Whether you have a journey or destination in mind, our vehicles are designed and built for self-reliant travel to remote parts of the continent. With our Expedition Vehicles, count on engineering that will withstand treacherous off-road routes and extreme weather conditions.
The thermal properties of our Expedition bodies and windows make this the perfect year round adventure vehicle for both hot and cold weather.
Click here to view the Patagonia Gallery
Click here to return to the GXV Vehicles Lineup page
• Patagonia Floorplan •
- Body dimensions – Length 17’6″ (5334 mm), Width 8’ (2438mm), Height 7’3″ (2209mm)
- Body Construction- SCS (Structural Composite Sandwich) 3 ply body panels. A highly insulating structural core sandwiched between interior fiberglass reinforced polyester (see details on website engineering page)
- SCS Panel connections are made by 1344 # per square inch adhesive bond
- SCS Wall thickness 2.36″ (60 mm)
- SCS Floor panel, 4.33″ (110 mm), with integrated welded steel frame and surfaces of fiberglass reinforced polyester
- G-KAS mounting (GXV-Kinetic Attachment System) body mounting system is a three point connection between the body and the chassis, with 2 structural isolation bearing points and one or more pivot points. This system allows the truck frame to flex to its maximum position and isolate that dynamic force from the expedition body. (see details on engineering page)
- Cab-to-Cabin pass Thru
- Entrance and Storage Doors: Lowered Entry Doorway coupled with electric step provides ease of access. Entry is lit by motion-sensing LED safety light. Entry and Storage doors are integrated into wall panels for added security.
- Over-sized storage compartment accessible by 4′x4′ doors located on the left & right at the rear. Full 8′ width storage area will hold one ATV or two small motorcycles.
Windows / Skylights
- Premium Armor Vision™ windows of dual-paned glass with integrated shades and insect screens. Built especially for Expedition Vehicles. Excellent thermal properties and noise filtering. Dual steel locking points. Flush-mount with outside wall, and paintable to match expedition body.
- 1 Dometic Skylight, with Integrated Blinds and Mosquito Screen
- Paint Expedition Body to match chassis
- Locking Cab to Cabin Access Door
- GXV exclusive Natura™ Opening Wall (see details on engineering page)
- Additional windows or skylights
- Ramps and winch for toy loading.
- Awning: 12v or manual
- Body Graphics Package: The GXV Art & Design department can assist you. You may even be able to use your own photos!
Inner Dimensions of the Cabin
- Length: 17’1″ (5232 mm) *
- Width: 7’7″ (2311 mm)
- Height: 6’7″ (2006 mm) *
…..* May be customized
Kitchen / Galley / Dining
- U-shaped seating area for up to 4 people with adjustable swivel top table on pedestal is located on the left side at the front of the cabin
- Seating area converts into additional sleeping area
- Booth seats are covered in faux leather or upholstery.
- Storage cabinet with shelves above refrigerator
- Storage cabinet above with 3 drawers below located adjacent to dining
- 2 reading lamps illuminate the dining table area.
- Magazine rack
- Slide-out Pantry located in lower cabinet line: 15″ x 36″
- All drawers and cabinet doors are equipped with positive locking hardware
- Stainless steel sink has prep area / drain board incorporated into it, single handle faucet
- Marine grade Vitrifrigo® stainless steel 2-drawer, 2.7 cu. Ft. fr eezer / 3.7 cu. Ft. refrigerator with a positive lock system.
- Webasto® Diesel Cook top. Flameless diesel burner is integrated into a CERAN® cooking surface designed for 2 small, or 1 large, pot or saucepan. Control panel includes a temperature control, high-elevation button, hot surface indicator.
- Microwave/convection oven with bake, roast & grill features. 1.2 cf, stainless steel
- Stainless steel towel bar
- Queen-size mattress in the rear of the living area. Size: 60″ x 80″ ( 152 4 mm x 2032 mm )
- Windows with Screens and Roller Shades located at both the head and foot of the bed
- Reading light on flexible arm
- Above bed storage compartments
- 36’’ deep Wardrobe for hanging clothes with pull-out closet rod
- Thetford® Cassette Toilet
- Oval Stainless Steel Sink with faucet
- Shower – Adjustable height head
- Teak medicine cabinet with mirror
- Teak sink cabinet for storage with solid surface counter-top
- Ceilings: Washable Fiberglass Surface
- Flooring: Plynal® or Engineered Hardwood
- Walls: Washable Fiberglass Surface
- Cabinetry of Alder, Maple or Oak, on lightweight plywood
- Countertops: Solid Surface
- Hand crafted wood kitchen cabinets made of Bamboo or Exotic Woods
- Countertops: Granite or Recycled Materials
- Backsplash or Wall Splash of Stainless Steel or Tile
- Adjustable electric bed lift system
- Booth Upholstery: Custom Fabric or Premium Leather
- Ceilings: Padded vinyl panels
- Wall Covering: Commercial grade vinyl
- Flooring: Tile or Stone
- Washer and Dryer Combo
- Built in Coffee Maker
Utilities and Technical
- Fischer Panda® AGT-PV4000 – 4 kW Generator Powered by a Kubota EA300 diesel engine including MPL Sound Shield. Fischer Panda CD AGT Series are designed to provide CD current to the battery bank of the inverter system. This intermittent generator saves up to 70% running time and fuel requirements. In addition, with auto start/stop functions, the Fhscher Panda AGT generator ensures that your batteries will have a much longer life by minimizing the risk of battery discharge.
- Outback® 120v Inverter: 2800 Watt, Mobile, 30 amp AC input, 120v/60Hz. With true sine wave AC electricity and integrated smart battery charger
- Solar panels – 2 high-efficiency 200 watt PV modules with Solar Charge Controller
- Control panels for power management and monitoring of liquid levels
- Battery main switch with overload interrupter
- (3) 255 Ah AGM batteries: 765Ah Total, 12v
- Marine Grade wiring, and switching systems
- Power outlets for 12V DC and 120V AC
- 120V shore power connection
- Webasto® Hydronic Thermo-90 Coolant Heater operates from 6,100 to 26,000 Btu. Provides engine-off heating, maintains minimum operating engine temperature, and preheats engine in cold weather.
- 7 Day digital timer with alarm
- 15,000 BTU Low Profile Air Conditioner, with integrated Heat module
- Fantastic Vent #6600 with RF Remote
- 125 gallons (473 liters) freeze-proof drinking water tank
- Stainless Steel Indel Marine hot water heater
- 20 gallons (75.7 liters) gray water tank
- All plumbing is insulated to prevent freezing
- Water filtration system
- Wall mounted LCD HD TV with powered antenna
- Mobile TV Video System: CD, DVD, AM/FM, SD Card, MP3 connection with 4 Cabin Speakers
- Marine grade Cabin Lighting: Low Amp draw Fluorescent and Spot
- LED Reading Lights at Dining and Bed
- Motion-sensor LED light above at entry door
- Large under-bed lighted storage compartment
- Fire & smoke detector/alarm
- Fire Extinguisher
Utility and Technical Options
- Hella Rallye Lights or LED Light Bar in Roof Rack
- KVH Satellite Dish
- Flip-down TV in Bed Area
- Additional Battery Capacity
- Additional Solar Panels
- Additional Fresh Water Storage
- Rear Backup Camera
- Fisher Panda™ 6kW Generator: 120v 60Hz with Super Silent Technology. Genset coolant is coupled to the truck coolant for warm starts in cold conditions.l powered by a Kubota Z482 twin cylinder diesel. Produces up to 50 amps at 120v with a noise level rating of 48 decibels at 20 feet
- Webasto® EVO 3900w Air Heater with low fuel consumption (.05 to .13 gph during operation), operates at variable temperatures via electronic thermostat. Short heat up times cycles. High Altitude Control Module available
- European Lighting Control System – Technology allowing all cabin lights to be contolled from back-lit Touch Panels. Includes dimmer and programmable features, including a “welcome home” setting.
- Extraction Mats mounted on rear, quantity 4
- Spare tire mounted on rear with manual or electric hoist
- Heavy-Duty Off-Road Front Aluminum Bumper – Equipped for Winch, Black Powder-Coat
- Heavy-Duty Aluminum Rear Bumper – Black Powder-Coat
- Front Winch – Up to18,000 # Electric
- Rear Winch – Up to18,000 # Electric
- Roof Rack
- Rear Bumper with Trailer Hitch
- Gasoline tank (for ATV/motorcycle) – 75 gallon
- Aux. Fuel tanks – (capacity dependent on chassis)
Visit our engineering and Gallery pages for pictures and details to many features.
Click here for Engineering
Click here for Patagonia Photo Gallery
Click Here For More Information and Pricing
Click here to return to the GXV Lineup page
Notice: GXV is constantly striving to improve our expedition vehicles. Therefore we mustreserve the right to modify the design and features described in our literature and website, to delete such features, or to add new features as may be necessary in our discretion, without further notice. Pricing is also subject to change until a contract is signed.
“GXV” is a registered trademark of Global Expedition Vehicles, LLC.